Saturday, April 07, 2007

I've just returned from the supermarket.

It's Saturday night and i've had plenty to drink.

Anyway, my story...

On leaving the shop, I was about to pass a gang of youth.

Being me and rather fearless, I thought, 'why not have a chat'.

They were lovely and as I expected, not very scary.

We talked about this and that and then as I was about to leave one of them asked.

"How old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?"

The concensus fell between 27 and 29.

I've never felt this kind of pleasure before...

3 Comments:

Blogger B.R.M said...

Happy Birthday to you.

April 07, 2007  
Blogger The Fool said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The youth can be quite the affirmation. I work in all circles...and most of "the look" is veneer. They are more beautiful souls than most adults. Revel in the connection.

You have the right to be young and Foolish all your life.

:)

April 09, 2007  
Blogger Etzel Pangloss said...

Hi gang!

Every day I get older...

April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home